Friday, July 31, 2009

reflection

message from mr b : haha.. dunno how to say also.. like u r always busy n most of the time u get to enjoy wad u r doing. good for u :)

true. i get to enjoy myself though i'm busy most of the time cuz i'm always with the people i love. but it shoved me back to the day before which i had been thinking so much about everything and anything. i am busy most of the time but self reflection occurs everytime i have some rare quiet time on my own. most of the thoughts are just feelings and could not be put into words which just made me more frustrated as i could not exactly figure out what was bothering me. i asked wei how much have i changed since she met me till now. there's a constant reminder in my mind that i should improve myself, change for the better. have a feeling that i'm not good enough somehow. thats why some friendships could not carry on. thats why i still argue with my mum once in awhile.
tell me truthfully if there's anything i should be aware of that i must change or improve on. thank you.

No comments: