Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weak

It's not that I'm facing anything I have to worry at the moment or any incident that's upsetting me. In fact there's absolutely nothing for me to worry about at the moment, not even my new career. I just can't handle that I allowed my feelings to take over my head even for that little while. It's because that I had a taste of how it feels like to feel. I don't voice it out or pen it down anymore because it seems incredibly childish to be saying this at this stage of life, something I keep telling myself over and over again till it became a belief. I hate that I feel vulnerable opening up my heart. Moments like the phone call when I let out my thoughts. But just because something you tell yourself a million times, doesn't turn it true. I'm a human being afterall. There's no way I can stop my heart from feeling. There's no way people ain't gonna leave you one day without any reason. People come and go. Accept the fact. Appreciate and treasure who you think it's worth and especially those doing that for you. Cuz it's hard to find mutual level of understanding, trust and care. I know there are these few love ones in my life, so why am I worried? After pening these down, I can't tell if I feel better.

No comments: