Monday, July 11, 2011

Fingers crossed

Okay I'm here to whine a bit since I don't wanna flood my poor twitter followers timeline and publicize on Facebook! I failed my M5 exam the first time and tomorrow will be the second attempt. I really really put in my all on the first attempt and it was depressing that I failed! :( I know that people have been telling me lots of them failed like multiple times before passing, but I don't wanna be one of them! And it was more disappointing for me because I did tried hard. I thought I'll put in more this time round but apparently I totally wasted the extra week I had. Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. I've become someone who give all once and not wanna try a second time to risk a failure AFTER so much of pain. Worst of all, this is my way of handling almost everything. Contradicting I know! Risk of failing is higher when there isn't effort planted in. I can't help it. This is really some loser act. Big sigh! All in all, I just pray I'll get a pass for tomorrow's paper. Though it wouldn't be a big blow to me anymore if I don't succeed. Oh gosh CC, you're such a loser!

Nah! I'll do fine! :) Ahmila as well!

Something distraughting came between my two dear friends. I wish there's something I can do to help but my hands are tied. Not wanting to seal the story with just one point of view received, I'm not gonna aid anyone. It has been a long way till now, I believe that everyone of us treasure what we have between all of us. Sometimes words may be misleading, but knowing the true intention for those words no matter how not sugar coated they are will have a different impact on us. Based on what I've gathered, this is all I can deliver. Of cause, my support and ears too if needed! I just wish there's more I can offer.

No comments: