Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello old friend

Oh man, this space has been neglected for AGES since I've moved on to other blogging platforms! I think I have this blog for 6 years already! It's amazingly long! So here I am to pay it a visit! Tumblr has became way too public! I guess this can be my slightly private ranting corner? But I have nothing to complain right now! I'm glad! ;)

Gosh! Reread some of my old posts, I felt like fainting! I'm so thankful that my life has changed so drastically from before! I am so gonna read from the very oldest post till this when I have too much time at hand! I'll probably laugh at myself or bang against the wall!

I need to revamp this blog though! Pondering if I should stick to this URL which I've been using for so many years or change to felceecee.

No comments: