Wednesday, December 02, 2009

rmb the show i mentioned in the previous post, kyle xy. this is really really a great show. its so different from all the other dramas i'd watched. though the story is out of the ordinary, there's so many other stuffs happening in the show that u can really relate to the real world. the strong bond between the family, the selflessness the kyle show for everyone he loves is really touching. every episode ends with me feeling different. it seems as if there's something to learn from the show.

ytd was the last paper for the exam. felt uneasy cuz i know i had flunk the theory part which consists quite a high percentage of the paper. but i felt relieved that the exam and this sem is over.
came straight home after school and i just lock myself in the room. i dont feel like going anywhere actually. the feeling is here again. and i dunno why.

i went to yishun just now to meet up with yvonne and she passed me my advance birthday gift. really sweet of her. i think its not easy to get the engraving on it so i can really feel the effort. thank you dear! she is one of the best thing that came out of the job at peony jade, made a good friend :)
cut my hair today as well at the shop eein recommended. my fringe is really short and the hairdresser curled my hair for me to see if i'll like this change in my hair. i find it really weird, most probably cuz it doesnt suit me. its temporary so no worries for me. hahas.


sometimes the connection u make with other people sneak up on u, u share experiences, u have a history, u form a bond.

No comments: