Monday, September 07, 2009

5th day stuck at home. turned down every invitation and temptation to go out. pathetic me is stuck with eating bread and watching my darling eating her kimchi noodle thru webcam, telling me how nice it is :(

I SINCERELY WANT TO SHARE MY KIMCHI NOODLES WITH CC DARLING . (but for the sake of her stomach, i'd better not!)

thank you so much. HAHAHAHAHA


and i didnt mention before and this is an exception. i have the best brothers in the world! kaiyong and kaiyang! see this. hahahahs. better print screen it down. LOL. so nice to me when i'm sick. k la. still nice to me when i'm not sick. LOL.

text from kaiyong: you feeling better alr? come back home when you finish ur paper to rest, dun stay out too late alr.

aww. sweet of him uh? hahahas


thank you for that unexpected phone call last night (:

No comments: